Our solutions enhance performance, reliability, and cost- effectiveness of complex systems/technologies that affect the Defense Distribution System worldwide.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Defense Distribution System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- De Danske Skytteforeninger (Denmark)
- De Danske Sukkerfabrikker
- Death Data Set (Canada)
- Deccan Development Society (India)
- Deck Door Switch
- Decontamination Digestive Selective
- Deep Drawing Steel
- Deep-Dive System
- Defense Depot System
- Defense Dissemination System
- Défense en Droit Social (French law firm)
- Delivery and Deployment System
- Delphi Diesel System (vehicles)
- Delta Delta Sigma (pre-dental student society)
- Deluxe Digital Studios (various locations)
- Den Danske Skiskole (Danish: The Danish Ski School)
- Dental Data System
- Dental Diet System
- Department of Developmental Services
- Department of Driver Services (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
USTRANSCOM coordinates and synchronizes the defense distribution system and is focused on its product: time-definite delivery.
Previously, no single command or agency has ever been responsible for making the defense distribution system work.
The third panel, moderated by COL Dave Mintus, Defense Logistics Agency--Europe, discussed the transformation of the defense distribution system, combining our supply and transportation branches into one logistics branch.