has announced that its FirstServe healthcare management software has been selected by Defense Contracting Command, Washington as the "Enterprise-Wide Scheduling and Registration System" intended for use throughout the hundreds of military hospitals operated by the Military Health System worldwide.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Defense Contracting Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Day Care Center
- Dayton Chess Club
- Death Comet Crew (band)
- Debian Common Core (computing industry alliance)
- Debian Core Consortium
- Debt Consolidation Counseling
- Dedicated Crew Chief (US Air Force)
- Deep Customer Connections (Acton, MA)
- Defence Construction Canada
- Defence Cooperation Committee (various countries)
- Defense Control Center
- Delaware Correctional Center
- Delay Change Curve
- Délégation Catholique pour la Coopération (French: Catholic Delegation for Cooperation)
- Deleted in Colorectal Cancer
- Delgado Community College (Louisiana)
- Dell Computer Corporation
- Delta Catalytic Co.
- Delta Coordinating Controller
- Delta Cultural Center (Helena, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Defense Contracting Command Washington is seeking contractors to provide Human Resource Support Services for the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Manpower and Reserve Affairs.