Defense Contract Management Agency is responsible for ensuring that DoD contractors in the United States and abroad are reporting their costs and schedules accurately using the highest standards for earned value management established by the National Defense Industry Association.
What does DCMA stand for?
DCMA stands for Defense Contract Management Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCMA
We have 28 other meanings of DCMA in our Acronym Attic
- Driver Chain Manager (software library to coordinate accessibility applications)
- Druck Center Meckenheim (Meckenheim, Germany)
- Dynamic Combat Method (martial arts)
- Dynamic Content Management
- Deployable Communications Module, Mike (NATO)
- Disk Coverage Method - Neighbor-Joining
- Disk Coverage Method - Neighbor-Joining plus Maximum Parsimony
- Dade County Medical Association
- Daiwa Capital Markets America (New York)
- Data-Driven Cut-Through Multiple Access
- Defense Contract Management Association
- Delmarva Condominium Manager's Association
- Deputy to the Commander for Civil-Military Activities
- Devon Child Minding Association (UK)
- Dhow Countries Music Academy
- Digital Credit Monitoring and Administration
- Dry Color Manufacturers Association
- Defense Contract Management Agency - International
- Defense Contract Management Agency Atlanta (US DoD)
- Defense Contract Management Agency Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The oldest ship in the Navy served as setting for a young officer's promotion earlier this month, as Defense Contract Management Agency Boston contract administrator and active duty Navy Supply Corp officer Imani Charles became a full lieutenant.
The awardees included representatives from the uniformed services, Defense Logistics Agency, Army/Air Force Exchange Service and the Defense Contract Management Agency.
The Defense Finance and Accounting Service processes invoices, the Defense Contract Management Agency administers contracts, and the Defense Contract Audit Agency provides contract audit service.
Other common presenters include representatives from the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA), Prysock notes.
Several military components within the Department of Defense (DoD) pass their contract administration functions onto the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) for post-award execution.
Our cover feature is a series of articles acquainting us with the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
The Defense Contract Management Agency is investigating the use of foreign-produced materials provided by the U.