However, once again the [Extended] Defense Collaboration Tool Suite (E-DCTS) proved to be an extremely valuable tool for NEPLOs (Navy Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officers) to communicate both horizontally and vertically.
What does DCTS stand for?
DCTS stands for Defense Collaboration Tool Suite
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCTS
We have 30 other meanings of DCTS in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Communication, Transport, Post and Construction
- Danville Center Township Public Library
- Discrete Cosine Transform and Quantization
- Delay Closing Time Request
- Deputy Customer Technical Representative (US Navy)
- Division of Controlled Thermonuclear Research (Atomic Energy Commission)
- Douglas County Trail Riders, Inc. (est. 1954)
- Desert Centre Triumph Register of America (car owner association)
- Dauphin County Technical School (Harrisburg, PA)
- Davidson County Transportation Service
- Defense Collaborative Tool Set (distributed mission planning)
- Delaware County Technical Schools (Pennsylvania)
- Detective Case Tracking System (Los Angeles Police Department; Los Angeles, CA)
- Dimension Custom Telephone Service
- Dynamic Component Test System (Digital Lightwave)
- Defense Clothing and Textile Supply Center
- Dynacorp Tri-Cities Services, Inc.
- Damage Control Training Team
- Data Control Transponder Technology (Netherlands)
- David Curtis Technology Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 of the DoD Defense Collaboration Tool Suite (DCTS), a standards-based means for collaboration among the U.