Data included: name; civilian grade; employee identification number, as assigned by the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS); salary; and fiscal year 2008 rating of record for the NSPS employees at the affected command.
What does DCPDS stand for?
DCPDS stands for Defense Civilian Personnel Data System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of DCPDS in our Acronym Attic
- Dedicated Cheque and Plastic Crime Unit (UK)
- Daly City Police Department (California)
- Delaware County Planning Department (Pennsylvania)
- Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate (mineral)
- Direct Compensation Property Damage (automobile insurance coverage)
- Direct Current Potential Drop
- Directional Canister Passage Detector
- Disease Control and Prevention Department
- Drosophila Core Promoter Database
- DEISA (Distributed European Infrastructure for Supercomputing Applications) Common Production Environment
- Department of Chemical and Process Engineering
- Diffusion Communication Promotion Édition (marketing; France)
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (education)
- Division of Clinical Perfusion Education (University of Nebraska Medical Center)
- Dottori Commercialiati Pescara (Italian: Chartered Accountants Pescara)
- Department of Community Planning and Economic Development (HUD)
- DEU Control Program End Item (NASA)
- Department of Crop Production and Forestry (agriculture; Botswana)
- Dutchess County Planning Federation (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specific recommendations included the following: * Improve the interface between the payroll, personnel, and accounting systems * Install standard, enterprise-wide military and civilian payroll systems in the United States and overseas * Update the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System with a new system offering graphical user interface and an ability to display more information on a single screen versus multiple screens Travel Services Several respondents indicated that they have started using the new Defense Travel Service (DTS) system and have found it to be a major improvement compared to past processes.
Although this is a test to monitor My Biz system performance, employees will view current data and their changes will be reflected in their Defense Civilian Personnel Data System records.