[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Your defense advanced GPS receiver (DAGR) is a smart piece of equipment.
What does DAGR stand for?
DAGR stands for Defense Advanced GPS Receiver
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAGR
- Désirs d'Avenir Grand Nancy (French: Desires for the Future Grand Nancy; blog)
- Dictionary of Ashkenazic Given Names
- D-Ala2-Gly-Ol5 (pharmacology)
- Department of the Army General Orders
- District Aviation Gas Office
- Davenport Area Gathering of Books and Humanoids (science fiction and fantasy discussion group)
- Doha Asian Games Organising Committee (Qatar)
- Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Gestalttheoretische Psychotherapie (German: German Working Group for Gestalt Theoretical Psychotherapy)
- Deutsche Arbeitsgruppe Guldberg-Plan eV (German: German Working Group Guldberg-Plan)
- Direction de l'Administration Générale et du Personnel (French: Directorate of General Administration and Personnel)
- Dictionnaire des Antiquités Grecques et Romaines (French: Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities)
- Direct Attack Guided Rocket
- Dissociated Agonist of the Glucocorticoid Receptor
- Dragon Alliance of Gamers and Role-Players (gaming group)
- Department of Agriculture
- Domestic Animal Genetic Resources Information System (International Livestock Research Institute)
- Doctor of Agricultural Science
- Dalhousie Association of Graduate Students (California)
- Dallas Area Gerontological Society (Dallas, TX)
- Daphne's Approximate Group of Students (Daphne Koller research; Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Defense Advanced GPS Receiver: The Defense Advanced GPS Receiver is the latest handheld military GPS receiver.
The Defense Advanced GPS Receiver (DAGR), both the AN/PSN- 13 and AN/PSN-13A, are under warranty from the manufacturer, Rockwell Collins.
If you've got the AN/PSN-13 defense advanced GPS receiver (DAGR), make sure it's programmed with the right software for safety.