This forum is designed to provide practical guidance to help military program managers and DoD contractors--particularly small- to mid-sized contractors--and all acquisition program managers achieve successful UID implementation as required by DoD policy memoranda and the issuance of the final UID Defense Acquisition Regulation Supplement rule dated April 22, 2005.
What does DARS stand for?
DARS stands for Defense Acquisition Regulation Supplement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DARS
We have 47 other meanings of DARS in our Acronym Attic
- Department of the Army Requisitioning, Receipt, & Issue System
- Damage Assessment, Remediation and Restoration Program
- Denver Anti-Racism and Reconciliation Team (est. 1997; Colorado)
- Disabled Aircraft Repair and Recovery Team
- Daily Aerial Reconnaissance Syndicate
- Daily Airborne Reconnaissance and Surveillance
- Dallas Area Rocket Society
- Data Acquisition and Recording System
- Data Acquisition and Reduction System (NASA)
- Databased Accounting Reconciliation System
- Defense Acquisition Regulatory System
- Degree Audit Reporting System (registration and transcript software)
- Degree Auditing Report System (University)
- Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services
- Department of Defense Architecture Repository System
- Department of the Army Relocation Sites
- Deployable ACC (Air Control Centre), RPC (Recognized Air Picture Production Centre), SFP (Sensor Fusion Post)
- Développement Agricole et Rural au Sud (French: Agricultural and Rural Development in the South)
- Digital Audio Radio Satellite
- Digital Audio Radio Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Refer to Defense Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) Subpart 208.
A Defense Department task force proposes a crash diet to slim down the ponderous, 1,400-page Defense Acquisition Regulation Supplement.