The Defense Acquisition Management Information Retrieval (DAMIR) Web site at <http://www.
What does DAMIR stand for?
DAMIR stands for Defense Acquisition Management Information Retrieval (US Department of Defense)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAMIR
- Dandenong Area Mental Health Service (Australia)
- Director of Area Mental Health Services (New Zealand)
- Department of the Army Military Intelligence (US Army)
- designated aircraft maintenance inspector
- Disability Awareness Ministries, Inc.
- Chief of the Threat Intelligence Division, Foreign Intelligence Directorate (Army)
- Droit D'auteur Multimedia Internet Copyright (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Dachverband Anthroposophische Medizin in Deutschland (German: Organization of Anthroposophical Medicine in Germany)
- Development and Migration in International Dialogue (journal)
- Data Management and Information Retrieval (degree; various universities)
- Defense Analysis and Management Information System
- Defense Audit Management Information System
- Department of the Army Management Information System
- Drug & Alcohol Management Information System (Army)
- Drug and Alcohol Management Information System - Field System
- Database of Asteroid Models from Inversion Techniques
- Depot Air Minum Isi Ulang (Indonesian: Depot Water Re-Fill)
- Damelevières Animations Manifestation Jeunesse (French: Damelevières Youth Entertainment Event; Damelevières; France)
- Deutsche Asset Management (Japan) Limited
- Düsseldorfer Akademie für Marketing-Kommunikation (German: Düsseldorf Academy of Marketing Communications; Dusseldorf, Germany)