The Defense Acquisition Executive Certificate of Achievement - second in prestige only to the Packard Award * a Project and Product Manager of the Year award, With the award of three domains, and lead by our local Edgewood office, in place for over 9 years, Camber continues our reputation as a premier service provider to the JPEO-CBD and its subordinate organizations in all phases of the acquisition life cycle from requirements generation to training and logistics, and ending in operations, sustainment, and eventually demilitarization.
What does DAEX stand for?
DAEX stands for Defense Acquisition Executive
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Diplôme d'Aptitude à Accéder à l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Degree of Ability to Access Higher Education; Belgium)
- Directorate of Analysis, Experimentation and Simulation (UK)
- Divers Academy of the Eastern Seaboard (New Jersey)
- Drug Abuse Epidemiology Surveillance Systems Project
- Data Analysis and Evaluation Team
- Délégué Académique à l'Enseignement Technique (French: Academic Delegate to Technical Education)
- Dynamic Atmosphere Energy Transport (climate model)
- Denver Area Educational Telecommunications Consortium (Denver, CO)
- Diplôme d'Accès aux Études Universitaires (French: Degree of Access to University Studies; various universities)
- Danube Accident Emergency Warning System (Environmental Programme for the Danube River Basin)
- Delaware Association for the Education of Young Children (Delaware)
- Downrange Abort Exclusion Zone (space exploration)
- Danish Air Force
- Dansk Atletik Forbund (Denmark)
- Data Access Facility
- Data Acquisition Facility
- Data Analysis Facility (NASA)
- Data Archive Facility
- Data Automation France (France)
- Days After Flowering
Samples in periodicals archive:
An Acquisition Category I (ACAT I) Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP), requiring oversight by the Defense Acquisition Executive (DAE) or DoD Component Acquisition Executive (CAE), if so delegated, is a program that is expected to require in excess of $365 million of Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) funds and/or $2.
On March 8, 2005, the Defense Acquisition Executive, Michael Wynne, appointed Dennis Bauman the first Joint Program Executive Officer with full directive authority over all waveform, radio, and common ancillary equipment development in the JTRS program.
In such cases, the Milestone Decision Authority (MDA) is the Defense Acquisition Executive, who also chairs the Defense Acquisition Board (DAB) as a decision-making body for program milestone reviews.
There were 30 nominees for the award and 12 will receive the Defense Acquisition Executive Certificate of Achievement, and 15 will receive the Defense Certificate of Recognition for Acquisition Innovation.
A team from the Product Manager, Defense Message System-Army was one of five Army teams that received the Defense Acquisition Executive Certificate of Achievement--the highest-level acquisition award presented to Army organizations for 2002--at the Acquisition Senior Leaders' Conference in Seattle, Wash.
Key Organizational Changes Here, briefly, is what the Section 814 Study found to be the most significant organizational changes over the past 25 years in the DoD acquisition structures: * The establishment in the mid-1980s of what is now the position of the under secretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics, also known as the defense acquisition executive.
Harp currently serves as the Assistant Deputy Under Secretary of Defense (Innovation and Technology Integration) and as the Special Assistant to the Defense Acquisition Executive (USD (AT&L)).