The much-younger Defense Acquisition Challenge Program is providing about 9-to-1 cost avoidance.
What does DACP stand for?
DACP stands for Defense Acquisition Challenge Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DACP
We have 11 other meanings of DACP in our Acronym Attic
- Department of the Army Continuity of Operations Plan
- Data Correlator
- Diplomatic and Consular Officers Retired
- Documentation and Advisory Center on Racial Discrimination
- Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff
- Dreaming Art Centre of Utopia (Australia)
- Defense Advisory Committee On Women In The Service
- Defense Department Advisory Committee on Women in the Services (US DoD)
- Day-Ahead Commitment Process (Canada)
- Defence Acquisition Change Programme (UK)
- Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention (Harvard Medical School)
- Department of the Army Civilian Police
- Deserving Airman Commissioning Program
- Digital Audio Control Protocol
- Dual Action Cleaner/Polisher
- Dynamic Assured Career Progression (India)
- Department of the Army Civilian Police/Guard
- Department of the Army Civilian Police and Security Guard
- Denver Academy of Court Reporting
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is a complementary domestic program to FCT called the Defense Acquisition Challenge Program (DACP).
The Defense Acquisition Challenge Program permits those with faster, better, and cheaper ways of equipping our forces to challenge what is acquired.
An On-Ramp for Industry Innovation The Defense Acquisition Challenge Program This program began in 2003 and is already having impact.
The Department of Defense has selected 15 new-start projects to receive fiscal 2005 funding under the Defense Acquisition Challenge program.