Welbeck, UK's prestigious Defence Sixth Form College (DSFC) has announced plans to open up to students from the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
What does DSFC stand for?
DSFC stands for Defence Sixth Form College (Welbeck College, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSFC
We have 8 other meanings of DSFC in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Sound Focus
- Dansk Selskab for Apopleksi (Danish: Danish Society for Stroke)
- Department of Social and Family Affairs (Republic of Ireland)
- Diplomatic Service Families Association (London, England, UK)
- Doesn't Stand for Anything
- Domaine Saint François d'Assise (French chateau)
- Dundee Schools' Football Association (UK)
- Denham Springs Fine Art Association (Denham Springs, LA)
- District Salmon Fishery Boards (UK)
- Down South Florida Boy
- Delta Special Forces Clan (gaming)
- Denis Szalkowski Formateur Consultant (French consulting)
- Die Schweizer Fussball Community (German: The Swiss Football Community; Switzerland)
- Division of Sanitation Facilities Construction (Indian Health Service; US DHHS)
- Dose-Spike Frequency Curve
- Doubly-Selective Fading Channel
- Durham Sixth Form Centre (UK)
- Desert School Federal Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ)
- Deep Sea Fisheries Development Project
- Direction des Systèmes Financiers Décentralisés (French: Decentralized Financial Systems Branch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Welbeck Defence Sixth Form College specialises in developing young people for a career in the military or defence civil service.
At the age of 16, he passed the Admiralty Interview Board (AIB) and was sent to Welbeck Defence Sixth Form College, Loughborough, where he gained A-levels in electronics, physics and maths.
AMEX:HMD) announced that HLM Design International has been selected as architect, interior designer and landscape architect for the creation and operation of the new Defence Sixth Form College near Loughborough, Leicestershire.
The purpose of this event is to provide analysts and investors with an opportunity to enhance their understanding of a number of aspects of Interserve's business, particularly the PFI contract for the creation and operation of Welbeck - the Defence Sixth Form College, where the event will take place.