9780769545561 Defect and fault tolerance in VLSI systems; proceedings.
What does DFT stand for?
DFT stands for Defect and Fault Tolerance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFT
We have 122 other meanings of DFT in our Acronym Attic
- Direct-Fire Support Vehicle (Canada)
- Direct Fire Support Weapon (various nations)
- Deutsches Forst Service Zertifikat (German: German Forest Service Certificate)
- Data Flow Testing
- Deaerating Feed Tank
- Deaerating Feedwater Tank
- Deal Fell Through
- Decayed and Filled Tooth (dentistry)
- Deep Flexor Tendon
- Deep Space Network Frequency and Timing System
- Defer First Transmission
- Defibrillation Threshold
- Dégénérescences Fronto-Temporales (French: Frontotemporal Degeneration; neurology)
- Delabre-France-Tôlerie (French sheet metal company)
- Demand Flow Technology
- Démences Fronto-Temporales (French: Frontotemporal dementia)
- Density Functional Theory
- Department for Transport (UK)
- Deployment For Training
- Depot Field Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780769538396 Defect and fault tolerance in VLSI systems; proceedings.
9780769542430 Defect and fault tolerance in VLSI systems; proceedings.
Special sessions address diagnostics for deep submicron technologies, industrial and practical test engineering, electronics education, electromagnetic sensors, microphotonics, and defect and fault tolerance.
0769524648 Defect and fault tolerance in VLSI systems; proceedings.