Thanks to the Deeside Urban Wildlife Group and a pounds 300 donation from Mostyn-based Warwick International, more than 75 youngsters received expert advice from environmental artist Tim Pugh on how to turn Mother Nature into pictures and sculptures.
What does DUWG stand for?
DUWG stands for Deeside Urban Wildlife Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dago Urban Wear (clothing)
- Deutsche Universität für Weiterbildung (German: German University for Continuing Education)
- Dexia Universal Workstation
- Dial-Up Warning (posts with large files or pictures attached)
- Disk Usage for Windows (utility software)
- Düsseldorfer Waggonfabrik (German railway vehicles)
- Derbyshire Unemployed Workers' Centres (UK)
- Darul Uloom Waqf Deoband (religious group; India)
- Democratic Union of West and East Coasts (political expression)
- Danish University Wind Energy Training
- Dental Unit Water Lines
- Dual Use Wireless LAN
- Dental Unit Water System
- Do You Want to Whiteboard
- Do You Want to Whiteboard (chat)
- Design for User EXperience
- Dress Up Your Wedding (Chicago, IL)
- Daten Und Zahlen
- Deutsche Universitätszeitung (German: German University Newspaper)
- Daily Values (Nutrition Facts in US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr TIM STOWE Director, RSPB Cymru FRANCES CATTANACH Director, North Wales Wildlife Trust MORGAN PARRY Director, WWF Cymru JULIAN ROSSER Director, Friends of the Earth Cymru NEIL FRISWELL Chairman, Dee Estuary Conservation Group TONY PERRY Chairman, Deeside Urban Wildlife Group DAVID JONES Chairman, Deeside Naturalists
Deeside Urban Wildlife Group has fixed two special guided walks.
Deeside Urban Wildlife Group launched an awareness project last month and wants to find out whether hedgehogs are in decline.
Pip Perry of Deeside Urban Wildlife Group will be leading a five-mile circular walk on Sunday, October 6 from The Pavilion, Flint - meeting at 10am - to Red Pit Wood.
Pip Perry of Deeside Urban Wildlife Group will be leading a five mile circular walk on Sunday October 6 from Flint Leisure Centre to Red Pit Wood.