Human Lyme disease incidence rates (number of cases per human population) for each town and each deer management zone were calculated using total Lyme cases by town for 1999 using 1990 census data and for 2000 through 2008 based on 2000 census data.
What does DMZ stand for?
DMZ stands for Deer Management Zone (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DMZ
We have 10 other meanings of DMZ in our Acronym Attic
- Dick Melloni Youth Foundation (Massachusetts)
- Durham Middlefield Youth and Family Services (Middlefield, CT)
- Deputy Member of Youth Parliament (UK)
- Division on Ministries with Young People
- Don't Mess Your Pants
- Denver Metro Young Republicans
- Dufferin Mall Youth Services (Canada)
- Deutscher Motor Yacht Verband (German: German Motor Yacht Association)
- Dance Music Zone
- Data Management Zone
- Demilitarized Zone
- Demilitarized Zone (PCs directly connected online)
- Detection of Motion Zone (CCTV)
- Digital Media Zone
- Duncan-Mortensen-Zakai Equation
- Zone Démilitarisée (French: Demilitarized Zone)
- Dagoth Moor Zoological Gardens (gaming utility software)
- Delhi Mizo Zirlai Pawl (Mizo students organisation in Delhi, India)
- Drustvo Mladih Zreskega Pohorja (Slovenian youth club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McDonough's ecologically based deer management zones.
Cecil continued, "In a quality deer management zone or any area with a close buck/doe ratio, I would feel more confident using buck infringement scent, though last year I made a mock rub and sprinkled both Tom Miranda's PrimeTime Tarsal Supreme and Robinson Labs' Super Slam Buck Urine Plus Tarsal & Tonquin around the small pine.