Included are maps of the Deep-Ocean Assessment and Reporting of Tsunamis (DART) network, a list of committee and staff members, tsunami sources, and a case study of Hawaii's response to the 2010 Chilean earthquake-generated tsunami.
What does DART stand for?
DART stands for Deep-Ocean Assessment and Reporting of Tsunamis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DART
We have 181 other meanings of DART in our Acronym Attic
- Data Analysis Reporting Tool (CTI)
- Data Assessment Rapid Transmittal
- Data Retention Tool
- Database Analysis Research Targeting
- Dataset Acquisition, Accessibility and Annotation e-Research Technologies
- Day and Residential Treatment (Portland, OR)
- Days Away, Restricted or Transferred
- Dead Animal Response Team (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Decomposed Ammonia Radioisotope Thruster
- Deconstruction/Approximation/Reconstruction Technique (a method for approximating functions of two vector variables by tensor products)
- Defense Adaptive Red Team (wargaming guide)
- Defense Annual Review Team (OSD level group reviewing NATO Annual Reports circa 1950's)
- Deficiency Analysis Ranking Technique
- Delaware Area Regional Transit
- Deloitte Accounting Research Tool (online resource)
- Demonstration of Advanced Radar Techniques
- Demonstration of Autonomous Rendezvous Technology (NASA robotic spacecraft)
- Department of Agricultural Research and Training (Namibia)
- Deployable Automatic Relay Terminal
- Deployment and Activation Rehearsal and Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
technology, called DART, or Deep-Ocean Assessment and Reporting of Tsunamis, has been recognized as the leading system (see related article).