That allowed us to safely close our impending financial gap, without deep tissue injury, and we remained solvent.
What does DTI stand for?
DTI stands for Deep Tissue Injury
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTI
We have 193 other meanings of DTI in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Technology Home Theatre
- Digital Turkish Hackers Team (Turkish hacker group)
- Down to Hot Tub
- Deutsche Tierhilfswerk (German: German Animal Charity)
- Danish Technological Institute
- Data Technique, Inc. (Pittsburg, KS)
- Data Translation, Inc. (Marlboro, MA)
- Data Transmission Interface
- Dawe Charitable Trust (UK)
- Debt to Income (ratio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deep tissue injury is a serious pressure ulcer typically occurring in muscle tissues because of sustained deformations.
Recently, researchers have proposed redefining this type of injury as a deep tissue injury (DTI) and separating it from the common scale [6-8].