He also served as an Operations Officer in the Deep Operations Coordination Cell (DOCC) in the Third US Army, at Camp Doha, Kuwait, during OIF I.
What does DOCC stand for?
DOCC stands for Deep Operations Coordination Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOCC
We have 11 other meanings of DOCC in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Conservation and Resources Enforcement (Hawaii)
- Department of Commerce and Trade (Australia)
- Depot Operations Contract Augmented Team
- Digital Optical Cable Television
- Department of Commerce, Boulder
- Dinghy Optimist Class Belgium (sailing)
- Division of Community-Based Initiatives (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- DCA Operations Control Complex
- Deep Operations Control Cell (US Army)
- Deep Operations Control Center
- Department of Community Corrections
- DISA Operations Control Complex
- Distributed Online Collaborative Course
- Dyce Operations Control Centre
- Documentation Catholique (Catholic Review)
- Document Output for Customer Communications Management (software)
- Department of Community Corrections and Rehabilitation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (New York)
- Department of Corrections Credit Union (Louisiana)
- DCD (Digital Core Design) on Chip Debugger (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Restrictions require any target identified for attack by the AAMDC intelligence and attack operations cell to be nominated to the Army component deep operations coordination cell for prosecution.
For Operation Iraqi Freedom, he deployed from January to July 2003 as part of the Fire Support Element (FSE) of the Deep Operations Coordination Cell (DOCC) in the Coalition Forces Land Component Command (CFLCC), Third Army, in Kuwait.
A We have an effects coordination cell (ECC)--not a deep operations coordination cell (DOCC).
This section works closely with MAGTF representatives at the CFACC and the Coalition Force Land Component Command (CFLCC) deep operations coordination cell (DOCC).
This article addresses the legal issues and discusses the JA's responsibilities in the Deep Operations Coordination Cell (DOCC) at the Coalition Forces Land Component Command (CFLCC) during Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF).
Through many discussions with the CFLCC deep operations coordination cell (DOCC), the team reworked the nominations to ensure the missions met the commander's priorities and intent and focused on the targets the CFLCC most wanted struck.
Having experimented with command and control issues connected to digitization and Force XXI, the Army has moved forward in innovative and varied ways, including conducting tests with effects coordination cells (ECCs) and deep operations coordination cells (DOCCs).