Activities in Virginia include (all events are on March 24 unless otherwise noted): At Deep Creek High School in Chesapeake, youth will celebrate Kick Butts Day with an interactive carnival where youth will learn about the dangers of tobacco use through games, trivia contests and educational displays.
What does DCHS stand for?
DCHS stands for Deep Creek High School (Virginia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCHS
We have 67 other meanings of DCHS in our Acronym Attic
- Delayed Cutaneous Hypersensitivity Reaction
- District of Columbia Human Rights Act (employment law)
- Dharamshila Cancer Hospital and Research Center (India)
- District of Columbia Human Rights Commission
- Douglas County History Research Center (Castle Rock, CO)
- Dane County Human Services (Wisconsin)
- David Crockett High School (Jonesborough, TN)
- Davie County High School (Mocksville, NC)
- Daviess County High School (Kentucky)
- Decatur Central High School (Indianapolis, IN)
- Deep Creek Hot Springs (San Bernardino National Forest; California)
- Delaware County Historical Society (Ohio and Pennsylvania)
- Delmarva Christian High School (Georgetown, DE)
- Deloitte Center for Health Solutions
- Department of Counseling and Human Services (University of Colorado, Colorado Springs)
- Disciples of Christ Historical Society
- Divine Child High School
- Division of Community Health Sciences
- Doddridge County High School (West Virginia)
- Dodge County High School (Eastman, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When he writes something in that book, "you know you're going to get a response," says Nat Hardee, principal of Deep Creek High School and a colleague of 32 years.
The six schools are: - Tallwood High School - Deep Creek High School - Grassfield High School - Hickory High School - Indian River High School - Ocean Lakes High School They'll be promoting the challenge by conducting both student and faculty interviews, taking surveys and observing student driving behaviors in the school parking lots and at local teen hang outs showing how easy it is to be distracted.