00 Hardcover RE336 Ophthalmologists who specialize in corneal transplantation surgery explain the various techniques for deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty, an approach that has recently become quite popular.
What does DALK stand for?
DALK stands for Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (corneal surgical procedure)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Design and Assessment of Application Level Intrusion Detection Systems (French research project)
- Digital Addressable Lighting Interface
- Digits, Architectures et Logiciels Informatiques (French: Digits and Software Architectures)
- Direct Adsorption of Lipoproteins
- Data Link for Intermediaries Markup Language
- Defense Acquisition Logistics Information Management System
- Delaware Appraisal Land Information System (est. 1994; Delaware, OH)
- Disaster Assistance Logistics Information System
- Documentation and Location Identification System
- Dynamic Angle-Limited Integrated Scattering
- Dallas Association of Law Librarians
- Drugs Affecting Lipid Metabolism (professional conference)
- Dysplasia Associated Lesion or Mass
- Danville Area Labor Management Council (Illinois)
- Dubuque Area Labor Management Council (Dubuque, IA)
- Digital Archive of Literacy Narratives
- Direction de l'Alphabétisation et des Langues Nationales (French: Directorate of Literacy and National Languages; Senegal)
- Detroit Area Library Network
- Deck Aft Low
- Disaster Area Liaison Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty was performed after 2 days.
Some areas investigated include deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty in post-infective corneal scars, the impact of ischemia in glaucoma, and clinical outcomes and results of microbiological contamination after IOL implantation.