Deed of Trust (or Other Liability) as Boot Gain on a Sec.
What does DOT stand for?
DOT stands for Deed of Trust
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOT
We have 201 other meanings of DOT in our Acronym Attic
- Diffusion Ordered Spectroscopy (NMR technique)
- Diocese of Shrewsbury Youth (UK)
- De Overzeese Sociale Zekerheid (Dutch: The Service for Overseas Social Security)
- Damage Over Time (gaming)
- Date of Termination
- Date of Theft
- Date of Transplanting
- Days of Thunder
- Days of Treatment
- Dedicated Offshore Team
- Deep Ocean Technology/Transponder
- Défense Opérationnelle du Territoire (French: Operational Territorial Defense)
- Delivered on Time
- Department Of Telecommunications
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Tourism
- Department of Trade
- Department of Transport
- Department Of Transportation
- Deployment Operations Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to selling the relinquished property, the "buyer" could refinance or place a note and second deed of trust against the property.