Deed of Trust (or Other Liability) as Boot Gain on a Sec.
What does D/T stand for?
D/T stands for Deed of Trust
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of D/T
We have 62 other meanings of D/T in our Acronym Attic
- Duration of Status (immigration)
- Duty Station
- Development/Support Activity
- Digital to Serial
- Detective Sergeant
- Defense Medical Information Systems/Systems Integration, Design Development, Operations and Maintenance Services (US DoD contract)
- Design, Development, Operations and Maintenance Services
- Disease/Structure Modifying Osteoarthritis Drug
- Date and Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to selling the relinquished property, the "buyer" could refinance or place a note and second deed of trust against the property.