The council s Director of Infrastructure Services, Robert Scott, however, said the deed of agreement for financing inked in conjunction with the federal government prevented the inclusion of a replacement bowser.
What does DOA stand for?
DOA stands for Deed of Agreement (contract)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOA
We have 134 other meanings of DOA in our Acronym Attic
- Days of Ammunition
- Dead on Arrival
- Dead or Alive
- Dead-On Alignment
- Dean of Academics (various universities)
- Death of Autotune (Jay-Z song)
- Décompensation Oedémato-Ascitique (French: Congestive Edema and Ascites)
- Découverte des Orgues d'Alsace (French: Discovery of Organs in Alsace)
- Dedicated Otaku Anime (Japanese Animation club; University of Calgary)
- Dedicated Outdoor Air (heating/ventilation/air conditioning)
- Defective on Arrival
- Defenders of Azeroth (gaming guild)
- Degenerate Overclockers Anonymous
- Degenerative Osteoarthritis
- Degree of Angle
- Delegation Of Authority
- Delegation Option Authorization
- DeLorean Owners Association
- Delusions of Adequacy (band)
- Demande d'Opérations AFNIC (Association Française pour le Nommage Internet en Coopération; French: Request for Operations AFNIC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The signing of the deed of agreement, which returned ownership of the park to Traditional Owners took place on June 22 this year at Kalpower Crossing, a popular camping area within the park.
Solar Tower development in the south west region of the US will also meet core objectives of the commercialisation pathway indicated in EnviroMission's 2006 application to the Low Emission Technology Demonstration Fund (LETDF); development can now move forward unencumbered of any constraints likely to have been imposed under an LETDF deed of agreement and frees the development decision and timetable to occur on a case by case basis in domestic and international markets.
Solar Tower development in the south west region of the US will also meet core objectives of the commercialization pathway indicated in EnviroMission's 2006 application to the Low Emission Technology Demonstration Fund (LETDF); development can now move forward unencumbered of any constraints likely to have been imposed under an LETDF deed of agreement and frees the development decision and timetable to occur on a case by case basis in domestic and international markets.
For example, the Port Hinchinbrook canal estate on the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area was approved under a commercial Deed of Agreement between the Commonwealth, Queensland and the developer, instead of following a Commonwealth Environmental Impact Study.
New Tel Limited (ASX: NWL; Nasdaq: NWLL), the diversified Australian telecommunications group, today announced that it has entered into a Deed of Agreement and Understanding with the Administrator of WorldxChange Pty Limited (Administrator Appointed) ("WorldxChange") for the acquisition of the business and business assets of WorldxChange, a switched service provider in Australia.