k You can discoveo rwhy Wirral's' foreshorer isan internata ionally protected r site when you join the Dee Estuary Voluntary Wardens, Coastal Rangers and the RSPB on this winter birdwatch r at Hoylako e.
What does DEVW stand for?
DEVW stands for Dee Estuary Voluntary Wardens (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Development Squadron
- Discrete Event System
- Discrete Event System Specification
- Drivers Enhanced Vision System (aviation)
- Discrete Elastic Viscous Split Stress (fluid mechanics)
- Dringhouses Eskimo Venture Scout Unit
- Data Entry Virtual Terminal
- Developed Unnecessary Traffic (Scientology)
- Distance Education Veterinary Technology Program
- Direction des Études et de la Vie Universitaire (French: Directorate of Studies and Academic Life)
- Dampfeisenbahn Weserbergland (Germany)
- Data Engineering Workstation
- Defense Early Warning
- Defensive Electronic Warfare
- Department of Energy and Water
- Department of Environment and Water Resources (Australia)
- Deutsche Edelstahlwerke
- Developing the Economy from Within
- Diamond Equivalent Weight (jewelry)
- Digital Ethnography Workgroup
Samples in periodicals archive:
Karen Leeming, chairwoman of the Dee Estuary Voluntary Wardens and the Dee Estuary Conservation Group, said: "It is because of the thousands of birds visiting in the winter that Hoylake beach has been designated part of the North Wirral Foreshore Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).
Wildlife rangers, members of the community and Dee Estuary voluntary wardens are cleaning up the sands.
A committee member of the Dee Estuary Voluntary Wardens, he has seen the number of website hits grow from from 10 to 100 a day, with enquiries coming from all over the world.