As a responsible corporate citizen, a company that maintains an NRMCA Green-Star plant is dedicated to compliance beyond legal requirements.
What does D2C stand for?
D2C stands for Dedicated to Compliance (Houston, TX software company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of D2C
We have 5 other meanings of D2C in our Acronym Attic
- Differential Amplitude and Phase-Shift Keying with 2 Concentric Rings and 8 Signal Points
- Dealer to Builder (AVAD; Van Nuys, CA)
- Designed to Build (architecture firm; Fayetteville, NC)
- Document to Business (document management software; Business Document)
- Domestic Digital Bus (home automation standard)
- Door-to-Balloon (coronary intervention measure)
- Download-to-Burn (Digital Versatile Disc movie service)
- Die Dimension Ball Grid Array
- Data Distribution Cassette
- Database to Code (computer programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With many organizations already maintaining multiple systems dedicated to compliance, CCM's role is to leverage those efforts to deliver a number of distinct features.