There is an overwhelming requirement to link the dedicated freight corridor which is presently till Ludhiana only," said Kochhar.
What does DFC stand for?
DFC stands for Dedicated Freight Corridor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFC
We have 186 other meanings of DFC in our Acronym Attic
- Damn Fine Coffee
- Dance Floor Chart (MTV UK TV show)
- Danida Fellowship Centre (Denmark)
- Darlington Football Club
- Data Flow Control
- Data Fusion Center
- Date from Creation (religion)
- Datum Flow Chain (engineering)
- Death Fraternity Contribution (Indian Medical Association retirement account contribution)
- Debit Finance Collections (UK)
- Deferred Financing Costs
- Délégation Formation et Compétences (French: Skills and Training Delegation)
- Delicious Flat Chest
- Dementia Friendly Community
- Democratic Freedom Caucus
- Dense Friction Course (asphalt)
- Densified Fluid Clean (semiconductors)
- Denver Finance Center
- Département Formation et Certification (French: Training and Certification Department)
- Department for Communities (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project also provisions setting up of a dedicated freight corridor to an extent of 150 to 200 km on both sides of the investment region.
While Japan has shown interest in Indias high speed train, it is funding 80% of the cost of construction of the 1,499 km-long Western Dedicated Freight Corridor.
While Japan has shown interest in India's high speed train, it is funding 80% of the cost of construction of the 1,499 km-long Western Dedicated Freight Corridor.
The project is part of India's dedicated freight corridor projects that aims to join the northern part of the country with the eastern and western parts.
The projects include dev-elopment of a regional metro rail system connecting Gand-hinagar-Ahmedabad-Dholera in Gujarat, a mega industrial park at Dholera; an economic corridor along the link road connecting Indore airport to Pithampur, a knowledge city in Ujjain district in Madhya Pradesh; a logistic hub at Manesar in Haryana; a logistic hub at Bhiwadi in Rajasthan; a trans-harbour road-railway link project, rail connectivity of Mumbai Port Trust to Dedicated Freight Corridor and Inland Container Depot at Talegaon in Maharashtra.
Announcing Eoe1/4EolandmarkEoe1/4A[yen] initiatives, Banerjee said that dedicated freight corridors have been declared as Eoe1/4Y[pounds sterling]Diamond Rail CorridorsEoe1/4ao while foundation was being laid for development of Eastern Industrial Corridor along side the Eastern Freight Corridor.