DEDICATED followers of fashion will be helping to boost two worthy causes.
What does DFOF stand for?
DFOF stands for Dedicated Followers of Fashion (blog)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Death Feast Open Air (German music festival)
- Duty Free on Arrival (UK)
- Dairy Farmers of Britain (milk co-operative)
- Daily Fuel Oil Consumption (shipping)
- Democratic Foundation of Orange County (California)
- Desired Full Operating Capability
- Dragon Fighters of Chaos (gaming clan)
- Dark Fighters of Death (gaming group)
- Dark Fusion or Die (gamming community)
- Design for Operator Efficiency
- Disablement Foundation of Ghana (UK)
- Division of Federal Occupational Health
- Dansk Forening for Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Danish: Danish Association for Osteogenesis Imperfecta)
- Division of Freedom of Information (US FDA)
- Defense Freedom of Information Policy Office
- Defense Freedom of Information and Security Review
- Directorate for Freedom of Information and Security Review
- Dartford Orienteering Klubb (UK)
- Depth of Flash Optical Landing System
- Decreasing Force of Mortality (statistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dedicated followers of fashion refused to let the wet weather spoil their fun as the usual fanfare of extravagant hats were showcased albeit covered by umbrellas.
THE rain also threatened to make Ladies' Day at Royal Ascot a wash-out - but dedicated followers of fashion refused to let the weather spoil their fun.
Byline: DEMELZA de BURCA DEDICATED followers of fashion will love the feast of catwalk-led treats showcased yesterday in Marks & Spencer's spring summer collections.
DEDICATED followers of fashion will be pointing their stilettos in the direction of the Ricoh Arena in Coventry this weekend.
Children sledged, schoolboys threw snowballs and in the 1970s, dedicated followers of fashion resolutely wore their platform boots on icy streets.
For dedicated followers of fashion, do read Keith Waterhouse in the Daily Mail (July 3) - the very man who gave up smoking 40 years ago and is now acclaimed as author and playwright.
Around 60 pupils, aged three to nine, were involved in the show which was watched by around 200 dedicated followers of fashion.