Il Decreto Legislativo 81/08 introduce ed amplia diversi aspetti rilevanti per la movimentazione manuale dei carichi.
What does DLGS stand for?
DLGS stands for Decreto Legislativo (Italian: Legislative Decree)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DLGS
We have 2 other meanings of DLGS in our Acronym Attic
- Dorsal Lateral Geniculate Nucleus (cell)
- Guided Missile Frigate, Nuclear Propulsion (US Navy)
- Dialog Group, Inc. (stock symbol; New York, NY)
- Department of Local Government and Planning (Australia)
- Downward-Looking Ground Penetrating Radar
- Department of Local Government, Planning, Sport and Recreation (Australia)
- Darlowska Lokalna Grupa Rybacka (Polish fisheries group)
- Departamento de Linguistica Geral e Românica (Portuguese: Department of General and Romance Linguistics; University of Lisboa)
- Department of Local Government and Regional Development (Western Australia)
- Data Link Ground Station
- Division of Local Government Services (New Jersey and Kentucky)
- Dresden Leibniz Graduate School (Germany)
- Decentralised Local Governance Support Programme (Nepal)
- Department of Local Government, Sport and Recreation (Australia)
- Dussault Larochelle Gervais Thivierge (French; Canadian law firm)
- District Local Government Tender Board (Uganda)
- Data Link Gateway
- Deck Landing Gross Weight (US Navy aviation)
- Dayton Lady HoopStars (Ohio)
- Deutsch Langhaar (German Longhair - cat breed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main body of the Decreto Legislativo includes the definition for a new chemical entity; (76) the period of protection for undisclosed data (normally 5 years); (77) and a section on the public health implications (78) which mirrors almost exactly the provisions contained in the U.
7) Sirvan como muestra de este desarrollo legislativo la Ley 118/71 de Conversion en ley del Decreto legislativo de 30 de enero de 1971, n.