The new study, conducted by Vancouver-based Simon Fraser University (SFU) researchers, finds that the decrement in birth weight for OP pesticide exposure was comparable with the decrement seen for women who smoke cigarettes.
What does DCMT stand for?
DCMT stands for Decrement
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of DCMT
We have 3 other meanings of DCMT in our Acronym Attic
- Distribution Center Management (and Control) System
- Division of Chemistry and Materials Science (FDA)
- Division of Mail and Courier Services (Office of Research Services; US NIH)
- Document & Correspondence Management System (US VA)
- Dutchess County Medical Society (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- DC Metropolitan Subcontractors Association
- Dearborn Center for Math, Science and Technology (Michigan)
- Degree-Constrained Minimum Spanning Tree (algorithm)
- double-crystal-monochromator soft X-ray (beamline)
- Defence College of Management and Technology (Shrivenham, England)
- Delay-Constrained Multicast Tree
- Department of Combat Medic Training
- Die Cast Machine Tools (British company)
- Diploma in Complete Mind Therapy
- DOCSIS (Data-Over-Cable Service Interface Specification) Cable Modem Test Analyzer
- Douglas County Meth Task Force (Nebraska)
- Dichlorophenyl Dimethylurea
- Digital Calibration and Measurement Unit (VS Sensorik GmbH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gates' efficiency reductions, which are quickly being subsumed in deficit reduction packages that probably increase the size of the decrement by several orders of magnitude.
However, the measured hearing decrement was significantly more common in the azichromycin group, occurring in 142 (25%) vs.
INTRODUCTION Vibration damping of composite ligno-cellulose plates is the phenomenon that occurs as a result of sound losses of sound energy dissipated in the material being an interdependent phenomenon of internal friction (expressed as logarithmic decrement of vibrations damping), the contributions of constituents, their combination of architecture and the stages between phases (Alamoreanu, 2005).
To determine whether decrements in muscle performance are related to alterations in contractile protein function, biopsies were obtained from the vastus lateralis muscle of four CHF patients and four control patients.
In many instances, the decrement will result in higher taxable income to the taxpayer.
Food hygiene laws are being flouted to preserve profits, to the decrement of the public, by some callous people.
To compute decrements in IQ that resulted from prenatal mercury exposures, we used data from Mahaffey et al.