A SUBJECT to your state of health, you could take out a certain type of decreasing term assurance to cover the amount of tax over the seven year liability.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Decreasing Term Assurance (insurance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Dead Turns Alive (band)
- Dean Trust Ardwick (schools; UK)
- Death to Acronyms
- Death to All (Counter Strike clan)
- Death to America
- Death to Analog (Julien-K album)
- Debt to Total Assets
- Decision to Admit (healthcare)
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Decline to Answer (survey response)
- Dedicated/Development Test Article
- Deep Transverse Arrest (obstetrics)
- Defense Travel Administration
- Defense Travel Administrator
- Deferred Tax Asset
- Delegated Technical Authority
- Delta Trikes Aviation (est. 1990; France)
- Delta, UT (municipal airport code)
- Demence de Type Alzheimer (French: Dementia of Type Alzheimer)
- Demencia Tipo Alzheimer (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Make use of a financial adviser to help you decide which to choose out of the three types of life insurance available: term assurance, decreasing term assurance and whole of life insurance.
ASUBJECT to your current state of health, you could take out a decreasing term assurance for the amount of tax over the seven-year liability.
An independent financial adviser will be able to do this for you as they have access to the entire market and I would expect that the joint life first death decreasing term assurance you require can be obtained far cheaper.
Another cheap form of life cover is mortgage- related decreasing term assurance, where the level of cover falls in line with your outstanding debt.