10) Lumbar puncture is contraindicated in the presence of decreased level of consciousness or focal neurological deficit.
What does DLOC stand for?
DLOC stands for Decreased Level of Consciousness
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLOC
We have 5 other meanings of DLOC in our Acronym Attic
- Division de Logistique Opérationnelle (French: Division of Logistical Operations)
- Document Library Object (computing)
- Domestic Light Orchestra (England, UK)
- Données Logistiques Optimisées (French: Optimized Logistics Data)
- Double Layout (gymnastics)
- Detailed Local Operating Agreement (UK Highways Agency)
- Draft Letter of Agreement
- Dental Laboratory Owners Association of California
- Descriptive List of Applicable Publications
- Daimler and Lanchester Owners' Club (UK)
- Delivered Lines of Code
- Deros Lock on Control (gun mounting system)
- Diablo Light Opera Company (California)
- Digital Library of the Caribbean
- Directed Level Of Capability
- Disaster Loan Outreach Center
- Discount for Lack of Control (finance)
- Division Logistical Operation Center
- Duty Location
- Defence Lines of Development (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In more serious neurologic cases, some people have experienced tremors, drowsiness, confusion, swallowing problems, high fever, a decreased level of consciousness and paralysis.
He was disoriented, unable to walk, and suffering from a decreased level of consciousness.
Other symptoms include nausea, vomiting, seizures, visual changes, and a decreased level of consciousness or focal neurological deficits or both (Ursell et al.
Infection in humans produces a fever and signs of meningitis, namely headache, vomiting, neck stiffness, intolerance of light and decreased level of consciousness, and occasional hearing loss.
But a severe attack can cause extreme difficulty in breathing, a rapid pulse, sweating and a decreased level of consciousness.