[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Case 2 A 30-year-old woman, 39 weeks pregnant, presented for a late third trimester US with a history of decreased fetal movements.
What does DFM stand for?
DFM stands for Decreased Fetal Movement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFM
We have 132 other meanings of DFM in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Foreign Language Teaching (est. 1990; Moscow State University; Faculty of Foreign Languages and Area Studies; Moscow, Russia)
- Desert Foothills Land Trust (Cave Creek, AZ)
- Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting
- Don't Feel Like Talking to You Right Now
- Deutsche Fitnesslehrer Vereinigung eV (German: German Fitness Teachers' Association)
- Delta Force Land Warrior (Novalogic military combat game)
- Dance Floor Make-Out
- Dark Field Microscopy
- Data File Management
- Dataflow Machine
- Defense Financial Management
- Defense of Freedom Medal (medal; US DoD)
- Delphi Form (computer filename extension)
- Delta Facilities Maintenance Inc. (Canada)
- Department of Facilities Management (various organizations)
- Department of Family Medicine (various schools)
- depth from motion
- Deputy Finance Manager
- Deputy Fire Marshal
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I instruct patients who remain undelivered to eat a regular diet (no salt restriction) and to restrict their activity, I also ask them to report any symptoms of severe preeclampsia and to come immediately to the hospital or office if they develop abdominal pain, uterine contractions, vaginal spotting, or decreased fetal movement.