In 1992, the Energy Policy Act created the Uranium Enrichment Decontamination and Decommissioning Fund (Fund) to pay for plant cleanup.
What does D&D stand for?
D&D stands for Decontamination and Decommissioning
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of D&D
- Devon and Cornwall Police (UK)
- Diplomatic and Consular Programs
- Data and Computer Systems
- Display and Control Subsystem (NASA)
- Damage & Destroy
- Deactivation and Decommissioning
- Deaf and Dumb
- Dean & Deluca
- Death & Disability (insurance coverage)
- Death and Dismemberment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Energy Department said Paducah Remediation Services will be responsible for groundwater and soil remedial actions, removing legacy waste, decontamination and decommissioning facilities, operating the site waste storage facilities, surveillance and maintenance activities, as well as other activities.