STEPS to decommission a redundant nuclear power station in North Wales could be accelerated.
What does DCMSN stand for?
DCMSN stands for Decommission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Disaster Credit Management System
- Disparate Content Management System
- Distributed Call Measurement System
- Distributed Content Management System (training management and delivery solution.)
- Distribution Center Management (and Control) System
- Division of Chemistry and Materials Science (FDA)
- Division of Mail and Courier Services (Office of Research Services; US NIH)
- Document & Correspondence Management System (US VA)
- Dutchess County Medical Society (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- DC Metropolitan Subcontractors Association
- Dearborn Center for Math, Science and Technology (Michigan)
- Degree-Constrained Minimum Spanning Tree (algorithm)
- double-crystal-monochromator soft X-ray (beamline)
- Defence College of Management and Technology (Shrivenham, England)
- Delay-Constrained Multicast Tree
- Department of Combat Medic Training
- Die Cast Machine Tools (British company)
- Diploma in Complete Mind Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The effort to decommission the world's fleet is beginning.
The NRC is acting ahead of time, and that's good," explains Martin Pasqualetti, a decommissioning expert at the University of Arizona who has advised the NRC, "But when it comes time to decommission, the public's going to stand there befuddled, saying, 'no one included us.
However, despite the apparent readiness to decommission Shippingport, which the Energy Department says is not a typical dismantling project, Pollock reports that not one of the 26 nations using nuclear power "is adequately prepared" to cope with decommissioning today.