The hearing at Chester-le-Street magistrates court into the deaths of Frank Moss, 59, Harry Gittins, 74, and Stanley Weldon, 74, all from County Durham, almost became farcical as Dr Martin, 76, repeatedly answered: "On advice I decline to answer that question.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Decline to Answer (survey response)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- David Travers Agencies
- Dead Turns Alive (band)
- Dean Trust Ardwick (schools; UK)
- Death to Acronyms
- Death to All (Counter Strike clan)
- Death to America
- Death to Analog (Julien-K album)
- Debt to Total Assets
- Decision to Admit (healthcare)
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Decreasing Term Assurance (insurance)
- Dedicated/Development Test Article
- Deep Transverse Arrest (obstetrics)
- Defense Travel Administration
- Defense Travel Administrator
- Deferred Tax Asset
- Delegated Technical Authority
- Delta Trikes Aviation (est. 1990; France)
- Delta, UT (municipal airport code)
- Demence de Type Alzheimer (French: Dementia of Type Alzheimer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the ONS survey people will be asked to choose from the categories Gay/Lesbian, Heterosexual/straight, Bisexual and Other, although they will also be allowed to decline to answer.
The pictures decline to answer the question--but do they even raise it?
They have the potential to embarrass Labour in the run-up to the general election, expected in the spring, and Tories can be expected to make political capital over secrecy if departments decline to answer them.