AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The union that represents pilots of Dallas-based low-cost carrier Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) said it is calling on the US Congress to oppose efforts to eliminate funding for the Federal Flight Deck officer programme.
What does Deck O stand for?
Deck O stands for Deck Officer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Downtown Eau Claire, Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Decision Evaluation and Complex Information Development Environment (Louisiana State University)
- Decision Support Models and a DSS (Decision Support System) for European Academic and Public Libraries (Education for Change; UK)
- Dutch Expertise Consortium for International Development of Education
- Deci-Hertz Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory (Japan)
- Delft Cooperation on Intelligent Systems (The Netherlands)
- Decimal Digit
- Departamento de Ciência e Tecnologia
- DEutscher Commercial Internet eXchange
- Development Education Council of Japan (est. 1982)
- Decision Knowledge Programming for Logistics Analysis and Technical Evaluation (US Navy)
- Department of English and Comparative Literature
- Digital Electric Control Loading
- Double Ended Cold Leg
- Double Ended Cold Leg
- Dispositif pour l’etude de la croissance et des liquides critiques
- Deception/Deceptive Electronic Countermeasures
- Decision Maker
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authority also sponsors fifteen marine engineers and deck officers in training that are currently attached to various academic institutions in South Africa, and others doing their sea-time.
I first came to Liverpool as a deck officer on the Dutch Shell tanker Acuila 35 years ago and always felt very comfortable and safe in the hands of Liverpool pilots.
It turned into the warm breeze blowing sand off the Sahara just after midnight on Friday, and I watched as the sleek helicopters were dispatched in near total darkness by flight deck officers waving luminous green wands.
Sohar, May 15 (ONA)--- The International Maritime College Oman (IMCO) and Oman Shipping Company (OSC) signed a Letter of Intent whereby OSC will sponsor up to 100 sea training positions a year for Deck Officer and Marine Engineering students of IMCO.
After ending his service with the Navy in 1946, he joined the Merchant Marine and served as a deck officer for several years.
They need NVQ Marine Vessel Operations (Skipper: Fishing Limited) Level 4 and Deck Officer (Fishing Vessel) Class 2.