Also, our Fluid Handle and microfibre systems from Decitex are so effective that we are able to clean floors and surfaces with almost no chemicals.
What does DTEX stand for?
DTEX stands for Decitex (textiles; measuring unit for yarn; 1 gram per 10000 meters)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Defense Test and Evaluation Support Activity
- Defense Test and Evaluation Steering Group
- Department of Technical Education Training (Ministry Of Vocational and Technical Training Procurement Committee; Sri Lanka)
- Desmond Tutu Educational Trust (South Africa)
- Directorate of Technical Education & Training (India)
- Dental Technicians Education and Training Advisory Board (UK)
- Data Evolution Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Dünya Türkmenleri Egitim Vakfi (Turkish: World Turkmen Education Foundation)
- Department of Technical Education and Vocational Training (Zambia)
- Dahanu Taluka Environment Welfare Association (India)
- Digital Text (text service as delivered on Dcab and Dsat platforms)
- Danish Tree Federation
- Dans Ton Fion (French gaming clan)
- Dansk Taekwondo Forbund (Danish Taekwondo Association)
- Dansk Tennis Forbund
- Data Translation Facility
- Data Transmission Facility
- Data Transmission Feature
- Database Transfer Form
- Dave Thomas Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
67 decitex and having a fiber length each measuring 20 mm or more but not over 150 mm; (provided for in subheading 5504.
The fibres have a gauge of 1,670 decitex and Teijin expects to produce 10 tonnes--enough for .
The 50/50 joint venture is said to create the world's leading global supplier of heavy decitex nylon industrial yam and tire cord fabric with over 100 kt capacity.
SMD Textiles caught the ethnic theme with its collection of Native America-inspired prints, while Decitex showed jacguards in damask styles and checks in jewel tones.