FOLLOWINGthe success that was the London Olympics, and the success of the 2002 Commowealth Games in Manchester - an eventwhich catapulted Manchester onto theworld stage - it is surely time for the city council, and Joe Anderson, the mayor of Liverpool (a manwho declares our best days are ahead of us) to take the bold decision to bid to host the Commonwealth Games in Liverpool with the bidding due to open in the coming years for the games of 2022 and 2026.
What does DtB stand for?
DtB stands for Decision to Bid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DtB
We have 58 other meanings of DtB in our Acronym Attic
- Datenträgeraustausch im Auslandszahlungsverkehr
- Dan Tyminski Band
- Dare to Believe (ministry)
- Darker Than Black (Japanese animation series)
- Data Transfer Bus
- David Thom Band
- Dayton T. Brown, Inc.
- De.talk.bizarre (German newsgroup aka detebe)
- Dead Tree Books
- Deadly Testosterone Buildup
- Defense Tech Briefs (publication; Tech Briefs Media Group; New York, NY)
- Defense Technology Board
- Demarcq Travaux Bâtiment (French: Demarcq Building Works)
- Derek Trucks Band
- Destroyer Tactical Bulletin (US Navy)
- Deutsche Börse
- Deutsche Technikberatung (German: German Technical Advice)
- Deutsche Terminbörse (German)
- Deutscher Tennisbund (German Tennis Association)
- Deutscher Turnerbund (German Gymnasts Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the decision to bid for Vow, he says: "I place a lot of emphasis on movement and she is a beautiful mover.
1 (ANI): The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has objected to the Pakistan Cricket Board's (PCB) decision to bid for the 2014 ICC T20 World Championship.
I am very happy about the UAE's decision to bid for hosting Irena headquarters", Yahya Bin Abdul Jabar said.
com) says it has not made a decision to bid for the GE unit.
THIS week the FA announced its decision to bid for the 2018 World Cup.
From the officers in the council and Culture Company to our colleagues at the Echo Arena, Liverpool, and Liverpool Music Week, along with my political colleagues who endorsed my decision to bid for this fabulous event.