The Russian government has recently taken a decision to admit Vietnamese partners to a major hydrocarbon deposit in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area in the Russia Far North, Medvedev said.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Decision to Admit (healthcare)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Database Engine Tuning Advisor (Microsoft)
- Database Tuning Advisor (Microsoft SQL Server)
- David Travers Agencies
- Dead Turns Alive (band)
- Dean Trust Ardwick (schools; UK)
- Death to Acronyms
- Death to All (Counter Strike clan)
- Death to America
- Death to Analog (Julien-K album)
- Debt to Total Assets
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Decline to Answer (survey response)
- Decreasing Term Assurance (insurance)
- Dedicated/Development Test Article
- Deep Transverse Arrest (obstetrics)
- Defense Travel Administration
- Defense Travel Administrator
- Deferred Tax Asset
- Delegated Technical Authority
- Delta Trikes Aviation (est. 1990; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Freemen, whose order dates from the 14th Century, made their historic decision to admit women to their ranks in May following an overwhelming vote in favour of the reform last year.
According to Dmitry Medvedev, the decision to admit new members will strengthen the opportunities of the organization.