9780781769228 Medical conditions and massage therapy; a decision tree approach.
What does DT stand for?
DT stands for Decision Tree
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DT
We have 62 other meanings of DT in our Acronym Attic
- David Tao (Chinese singer)
- David Tennant (actor)
- Day Trading
- Day Tripper (Beatles song)
- Day/Daytime Television
- Dead Time
- Death Touch (gaming clan)
- Death Trap (gaming)
- Decay Time
- Decision Technology (choices)
- Decision-Related Tracker
- Declaration of Taking (property)
- Decreasing Term (insurance)
- Dedham Times (Dedham, Massachusetts)
- Dedit Testamento (Latin: He/She Left Through Will, epigraphy)
- Deduction Theorem
- Deep Throat
- Deep Trench (bipolar junction transistors)
- Defensive Tackle (football)
- Degrees Twaddle (measurement of brine density)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Higher-level AI is the focus here, for developing the believable characters that can learn and express emotions: chapters reveal pathfinding, decision trees, and more systems for creating such believable characters, providing step-by-step creation of a 3D animated character through theory reinforced by exercise.
CR&T decision tree method was applied in order to compare the results of the econometric analysis.
Olsson presented work in which he and his colleagues applied the decision tree algorithm C4.
LIBRA Software Systems have launched two new software products, DECISION TREE and EVALUATE designed to bring a new perspective to the decision making process.
The FSA found that overall firms selling stakeholders preferred to use their established sales methods, rather than getting people to use decision trees without advice.