What does DNRG stand for?
DNRG stands for Decision Neuroscience Research Group (Copenhagen Business School; Denmark)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNRG
- Domain Name Relay Daemon (computer networking)
- Department of Natural Resources and Environment (Victoria, Australia)
- Distal Negative Regulatory Element
- Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
- Direction Nationale du Renseignement et des Enquêtes Douanières (French: National Directorate of Intelligence and Customs Investigations)
- Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection
- Director Naval Reserves (Royal Naval Reserve)
- Department of Natural Resources Environment and the Arts (Australia)
- Danish National Research Foundation (est. 1991)
- Department of Natural Resources and Federal Facilities (US DOE)
- Diabetes National Research Group
- Diffuse Nodular Regenerative Hyperplasia (of the liver)
- Domain Name Registration and Hosting
- Device Nanotech Research Institute (est. 2001; Mitsui)
- Dienst Nationale Recherche Informatie (Dutch: National Research Information Service)
- Directory Number Route Index
- Dopamine-Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor (psychopharmacology)
- Digital Net Radio Interface Unit
- Demokratska Narodna Republika Koreja (Serbian: Democratic People's Republic of Korea; North Korea)
- Drosophila Neurospecific Receptor Kinase (gene)