9781439857496 Principles of risk analysis; decision making under uncertainty.
What does DMUU stand for?
DMUU stands for Decision Making Under Uncertainty
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dynamic Measuring Unit Fiber Optic Gyroscope
- Dallas Macintosh Users Group (Texas)
- Data Management Users Group
- Deutschsprachige Mathematica User Group (German: German-Speaking Mathematica User Group)
- Dispersion Model Users Group (UK)
- Don't Make Us Kick Your Ass
- Davis Model United Nations Conference
- Debian Machine USAge Policy
- Defense Materiel Utilization Program
- Doctor of Music (degree)
- Demultiplexer (Sprint)
- DC, Maryland, Virginia (region)
- Deep Mission Vehicle
- Deflusso Minimo Vitale (Italian: Minimum Vital Flow; hydrology)
- Delay Multivibrator
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Deserted Medieval Village (archaeology)
- Deutsche Multimedia Verband (German: German Multimedia Association)
- Deutschen Mathematiker-Vereinigung (German: German Mathematical Society)
- Deutscher Marketing-Verband (German: German Marketing Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bayesian network has been successfully used for reasoning under uncertainty whereas influence diagram is a probabilistic network for reasoning about decision making under uncertainty (Neapolitan 2003).
Upcoming Agribusiness SEMINARS ASTA Management Academy March 5-9, 2007 Strategic Decision Making Under Uncertainty March 20-22, 2007 Sales Management and Leadership June 5-6, 2007 Center for Food and Agricultural Business Michael Gunderson earned his Ph.
Abstract: In decision making under uncertainty, risk analysis aims at minimising the failure to achieve a desired result.
He later earned a doctorate on the subject of decision making under uncertainty, at a time when game theory was all the rage.
CBDT was originally developed as a theory of decision making under uncertainty.