Bakosoro continued to preach of peace and reconciliation amongst all the citizens of Western Equatoria to allow people to "live with one mind, spirit and one heart to face the critical decision making exercise comes Jan 2011.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Decision Making Exercise
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Dead Men Don't Talk
- Disk Memory Drive Unit
- Drug Misuse Database Unit
- Deux Mois de Vacances (French: Two Month Vacation)
- Data Mining and Data Warehousing
- Design and Management of Data Warehouses
- Dakota Minnesota & Eastern (railroad)
- Data Medium Exchange (SAP interface, bank transfers)
- Data Modulation Encoder
- Dell Media Experience
- Denis Mathez Entreprise (French construction company)
- Dépannage Maintenance Électricité (French: Electrical Maintenance Troubleshooting)
- Department of Medical Education (Armed Forces Institute of Pathology)
- Department of Medicine for the Elderly (UK)
- Department of Minerals and Energy
- Dependent Malic Enzyme
- Deputy Managing Editor
- Deputy Medical Examiner
- Design Management Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2008, we supported three major activities: 1) Senior Decision Making Exercise 2008, 2) Global Mobility Wargame 2008, and 3) Unified Engagement 2008.
Jana provides another important scenario for the limited success of collaborative decision making exercise.