The second volume covers statistics and probability concepts, expected value and decision trees, incorporating attitudes toward risk, determining venture participation, simulation in decision analysis, and exploration economics and optimization.
What does DA stand for?
DA stands for Decision Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DA
We have 118 other meanings of DA in our Acronym Attic
- Days After Acceptance
- Dead Animal
- Deadly Alliance (gaming clan)
- Dearness Allowance (India)
- Death Angel (band)
- Decessit Anno (Latin: Died in Year, epigraphy)
- Decimal Adjust (assembly language directive)
- Decision Agent (DMS component)
- Decision Altitude
- Defective Article
- Defence Association (Harry Potter)
- Defense Acquisition
- Defensive Average (baseball statistic for hit balls)
- Défibrillateur Automatique (French: Automatic Defibrillator)
- Deflection Amplifier
- Degenerate Acronym (i.e., one with two letters or less)
- Degree of Acetylation
- Deka (metric prefix, 10)
- Delayed Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two computer-based aids--an information programme and a decision analysis programme--were given to groups of women whose most recent delivery was by caesarean section.
In presenting the material, the authors combine the mathematics of multiple objective decision analysis with select elements of stakeholder theory, multi-attribute value theory, risk analysis, and life cycle cost analysis.
BF448 2004-059802 0-471-20237-1 Rational choice and judgment; decision analysis for the decider.