The RNP AR approach procedure will allow JetBlue to utilize a decision altitude while in a slight turn to the runway, the first airline in the United States to harness this special capability.
What does DA stand for?
DA stands for Decision Altitude
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DA
We have 118 other meanings of DA in our Acronym Attic
- Dawson & Associates, LLC
- Days After Acceptance
- Dead Animal
- Deadly Alliance (gaming clan)
- Dearness Allowance (India)
- Death Angel (band)
- Decessit Anno (Latin: Died in Year, epigraphy)
- Decimal Adjust (assembly language directive)
- Decision Agent (DMS component)
- Decision Analysis
- Defective Article
- Defence Association (Harry Potter)
- Defense Acquisition
- Defensive Average (baseball statistic for hit balls)
- Défibrillateur Automatique (French: Automatic Defibrillator)
- Deflection Amplifier
- Degenerate Acronym (i.e., one with two letters or less)
- Degree of Acetylation
- Deka (metric prefix, 10)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Altitude corrections should be made to all approach altitudes inside the final approach fix to include decision heights, decision altitudes and minimum decent altitudes (at -35 Celsius with a Height Above Terrain (HAT) of 200 feet, you will have to add 50 feet to your published decision height on the approach plate).