The rounding procedure requires at least two decimal digits to be pointed by issuer, so there is a possibility that no offer will be made eventually.
What does DECIT stand for?
DECIT stands for Decimal Digit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DECIT
- Designated Erosion Control Inspector
- Developing Enterprise Community Initiative
- Devereux Early Childhood Initiative (Villanova, PA)
- Diagnostic de l'Eclairage Intérieur (French: Diagnosis of Interior Lighting; software)
- Downtown Eau Claire, Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Decision Evaluation and Complex Information Development Environment (Louisiana State University)
- Decision Support Models and a DSS (Decision Support System) for European Academic and Public Libraries (Education for Change; UK)
- Dutch Expertise Consortium for International Development of Education
- Deci-Hertz Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory (Japan)
- Delft Cooperation on Intelligent Systems (The Netherlands)
- Departamento de Ciência e Tecnologia
- DEutscher Commercial Internet eXchange
- Development Education Council of Japan (est. 1982)
- Deck Officer
- Decision Knowledge Programming for Logistics Analysis and Technical Evaluation (US Navy)
- Department of English and Comparative Literature
- Digital Electric Control Loading
- Double Ended Cold Leg
Samples in periodicals archive:
Column F has a list of decimal digits and in subsequent columns is the Roman equivalent for each power of 10.
Decimal digits in Decimal digits in The decimal original Wilson's the proposed Test digits of test primality test Wilson's primality number number method (n-1)
Note that even though only 29 decimal digits of cos(100*Pi) are printed, the internal representation of its mantissa contains seven words: the precision has automatically been increased.
His nickname reflects his ability to recite 320 decimal digits of the number pi.
But in my opinion they would be more agreeable if their number of decimal digits (their "length" in base-10 representation) were equal to N.
One decimal digit op codes supports 10 instructions, and two decimal digit addresses support 100 memory locations.
Mathematics & Computers * A tantalizing link between number theory and chaotic dynamics offered a potential path to a proof that every decimal digit of pi occurs with the same frequency (160: 136 (*)).