THE DECIBEL Fanchants set up decibel meters at every Premier League club on three separate occasions throughout 2010/11 - and took an average measurement.
What does DB MW stand for?
DB MW stands for Decibel (referenced to milliwatts)
This definition appears very frequently
- Dumb Blond
- Dumb Bunny
- Dumbbell (weight lifting)
- Dünya Bankasý (Turkish: World Bank)
- Dutch Belted (rabbit breed)
- Dynamic Bass
- Dynamic Binateness (of a variable)
- Sao Tome Dobra (national currency)
- Denny & Bros Ltd Shipbuilders
- Database Manager
- Decibel Above Normal Adult Hearing Level
- A-Weighted Decibel
- Serial Communications D-Shell Connector, 25 Pins
- Serial Communications D-Shell Connector, 9 Pins
- Dual-Band Branch-Line Coupler
- Dual-Band Bandpass Filter
- Database to Database
- Dolichos Biflorus Contain a Lectin/Nucleotide Phosphohydrolase
- Dual-Beam Leaky-Wave Antenna
- Dual-Band Rat-Race Coupler (wireless communications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He may prescribe ear drops or 10 DECIBELS: 60 DECIBELS: 80 DECIBELS: at full blast, factory (prolonged 80 decibels 85 DECIBELS: 10 DECIBELS: 150 DECIBELS: off100maway 170 DECIBELS: syringe your ears.
Indeed, the decibel level at which they claim the ears can begin to suffer pain is 125 - which is roughly equivalent to standing four feet from apneumatic drill.
Marmoleum Decibel is a natural, bacteriostatic linoleum floorcovering with a polyester backing for dimensional stability and a polyolefin layer for sound insulation and comfort.
CV One's head of events Mick Emerson said: "In consideration of nearby residents CV One has voluntarily agreed to a set of decibel limits as a condition of the licence.
lath and plaster wall can attain the same decibel rating as 4 7/8th in.