Gardner said his office is hammering out a new policy to help guide those deci- sions.
What does D stand for?
D stands for Deci- (metric prefix, 1/10)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of D
We have 1 other meaning of D in our Acronym Attic
- Daytime (broadcasting operating schedule)
- Deaf (member of the Deaf Community who shares a sense of Deaf Culture)
- Deaf (person who can not hear but is not part of the Deaf Community)
- Debye (unit of dipole moment)
- Decedent (IRB)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is a lot of data available to help farmers make deci- sions.
It said the Commission's deci- sion to block its purchase of First Choice in 1999 had lost it profits and other income to the amount alleged.