HP has been an infrastructure, consulting and services provider to the VA since 1983 through its work on the Decentralized Hospital Computer Program (DHCP) and Enhanced Decentralized Hospital Computer Program (EDHCP) contracts.
What does DHCP stand for?
DHCP stands for Decentralized Hospital Computer Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DHCP
We have 18 other meanings of DHCP in our Acronym Attic
- Dawood Hercules Chemical Limited (fertilizer; Pakistan)
- Dimethaid Health Care Ltd. (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Division of Health Center Management (Bureau of Primary Health Care; US DHHS)
- Division of Health Communication and Marketing (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Dalton Highway Corridor Management Area (Alaska)
- Diversified Health Care Management Consultants (Southfield, MI)
- Diamond Head Community Mental Health Center (Honolulu, HI)
- DeWitt Health Care Network (US military; Virginia)
- Digestive Health Center of Excellence
- Dear Healthcare Provider Letter (healthcare industry)
- Defense Health Care Program (US DoD)
- Delaware Healthy Children Program (insurance)
- Dental Healthcare Personnel
- Double Hexagonal Close-Packed (crystals)
- Draco Holding Company (stock symbol)
- Dual Hydrogen Control Panel (Environment One)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (protocol for automating the configuration of computers that use TCP/IP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Client Daemon
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Daemon
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
Samples in periodicals archive:
A strong record of collaboration HP has been an infrastructure, consulting and services provider to the VA since 1983 through its work on the Decentralized Hospital Computer Program (DHCP) and Enhanced Decentralized Hospital Computer Program (EDHCP) contracts.