The SIAD-R is one of three supersonic deceleration devices now being prepared for flight testing by the Low-Density Supersonic Decelerator project at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.
What does DECEL stand for?
DECEL stands for Deceleration
This definition appears very frequently
- Digital Equipment Corporation Distributed Name Service
- Decolight Ceramics Ltd. (stock symbol)
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (various locations)
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem
- Division of Early Childhood Education (New Jersey Department of Education)
- Doctors for Excellence in Chiropractic Education
- Defense Communications Engineering Agency
- Departamento de Controle de Espaço Aéreo (Brazil)
- Department of Civil Engineering, Kyushu University (Japan)
- Distribution of Exact Classical Energy Transfer Approximation
- Defense Communications Engineering Office
- Delaware Early Care and Education Office (est. 2000)
- Diversity in Early Childhood Education and Training (Belgium)
- Davis-Etcheverry Computing Facility (University of California, Berkeley)
- Design Error Check Frequency
- Diplôme d'Etudes Comptables et Financières (French: Diploma of Accounting and Finance)
- Dominant Extroverted Concrete Feeler (Jung personality type indicator)
- Dessinateur d'Exécution en Communication Graphique (French: Draughtsmen in Graphic Communication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the driver applies the brakes, PCS enables deceleration of up to 60kmph by greatly increasing the braking force up to twice that of the average force applied by drivers.
Variable Decelerations Although intermittent variable decelerations (those that occur with less than 50% of contractions) most often do not require any treatment and are associated with normal perinatal outcomes, recurrent variable decelerations (those occurring with 50% or more of contractions) can be more indicative of impending fetal acidemia.
The next year looks perplexing for Russia because on the one hand the Russian economy will be negatively affected by global deceleration as a result of European debt problems, while on the other hand it will benefit from domestic policy.
The Bureau of Economic Analysis said in summary: "The deceleration in real GDP in the first quarter primarily reflected a sharp upturn in imports, a deceleration in PCE [personal consumption expenditure], a larger decrease in federal government spending, and decelerations in non-residential fixed investment and in exports that were partly offset by a sharp upturn in private inventory investment.
Austin, or some other physician, of the late decelerations and the damage being done to the fetus.