Meanwhile, the Decatur County Memorial Hospital in Greensburg is spending $10 million on an expansion that includes emergency room work and a new women's century, and GECOM Corp.
What does DCMH stand for?
DCMH stands for Decatur County Memorial Hospital (Greensburg, IN)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCMH
- Dawson CIty Music Festival (Canada)
- Debbie Chisholm Memorial Foundation
- Delaware Chamber Music Festival (Wilmington, DE)
- Director's Cut Modding Foundry (website)
- Dame Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George
- De Clercq Media Group (Netherlands)
- Development Corporation of Middle Georgia (now Georgia Small Business Lender)
- Direct Contact Marketing Group
- Dual Control Mobile Ground Control Station (aircraft)
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Department of Community Mental Health (various locations)
- Deschutes County Mental Health (Oregon)
- Division of Community and Migrant Health (US DHHS)
- Door County Memorial Hospital (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- Denver Community Mental Health Questionnaire
- Division of Child Mental Health Services (Delaware)
- Dane County Median Income (Wisconsin)
- Data Center Management Interface (various organizations)
- Data Center Moves International
Samples in periodicals archive:
DECATUR COUNTY Some $30 million in building projects--$10 million each by Delta Faucet, Decatur County Memorial Hospital and Greensburg Community Schools--top the news in Decatur County, reports Mike Walker, economic-development director for the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce.
Today, Clarian's agreements include Bedford Regional Medical Center, Goshen Health System, LaPorte Regional Health System, Tipton County Memorial Hospital, Decatur County Memorial Hospital and Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana.